Monday 26 August 2013

Kendra's Kittens



At the risk of turning this in to a Wildcat blog, here is a short clip of Kendra's kittens out having a play.

Kendra had three kittens earlier this year, and over the past couple of days they have really started to get a little bolder and have an explore... with mum close by of course!

Kendra is a great mum, and I will try to get some better photographs of her kittens for you over the coming weeks.


For those that would like to see some more kitten photographs, have a look at my sister blog by clicking on the picture of me a the top right of this page. Here I will post a few of Iona's kittens from time to time to keep this blog a bit more varied.

Now I promise not to post another photo or video of a wildcat on this blog for at least the rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome little creatures! So great to see them daily, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.