Friday 23 May 2014

Members Evening


Make a note in your diaries. Saturday the 5th of July is this years annual Members Evening here at the BWC. This means that any members can come along and see us between 5pm and 8pm, for an extended evening.

Not only will you get to see the centre at a quieter time, but you will be able to mingle with the staff and see extra talks not done during the day.

As always, I am afraid I will not be planning the talks until a few days before, but i am sure it will be a great evening and just as successful as in previous years.

I will remind you all nearer the time, but make a not of the 5th of July now, and I hope to see many of you here.



Why so many pictures of owls?.. Well, our owl aviaries are now complete and I will be moving the owls out on display over the weekend and next week. I will do a proper post on it then, but come along and see them. I would imagine they will all be occupied by the end of next week and the breeding owls will be out by Bank holiday Monday.



Finally, I have set up a "sister blog" link above in the tabs. It is a place to share more photos of around the Centre, with out distracting from the animal news here. It is something that many people have asked for, and so I hope you enjoy looking at it.

If you just want to keep up with the BWC news, then have no fear... all information will still be on this main blog. It is simply extra photos that will be on the sister blog. I will explain a bit more when I launch it in a week or two.

2 comments:

  1. As someone who is into wildlife tourism in India, it becomes imperative for us to see the world view on wildlife. Your blog does just that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comments, nice to year you enjoy the blog.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.