Monday 10 April 2017

Dancing Adders


Firstly, apologies to those whose photos I shared yesterday, I prefer to leave them as the first post for a few days, but secondly... THE ADDERS ARE DANCING!

Above is an old photo, but you can see from the two below that they started to have a little tussle yesterday afternoon in the sun. Nothing spectacular, and still early days, but I know a lot of you have been waiting for this so thought I would throw it our there.



There is never any guarantees of course, but this does mean they could well be dancing again at some point this week. You all know I love this, but I will try to limit my posts on the adders... especially as there is so much other news to share at the moment.



So if you are visiting this week, makes sure you spend some time up with our awesome adders. If you are not too keen on snakes, come and see them anyway... see how beautiful and miss understood they really are!

Don't forget to check out yesterdays post to see some visitors photos that we shared from last month.

See you by the adders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.