Wednesday 28 September 2011

BWPA Awards


Another thank you from me to all of you who again have congratulated me, this time on my photograph awarded in the British Wildlife Photography Awards.

The above photo of Flo has been commended in the BWPA "Animal Portrait" category, and has been used by many newspapers this past weekend as one of the photos to advertise the awards. It will appear in  a book and exhibition, and I will be attending the awards next month to see the opening of the exhibition.

I have been very lucky this year with my photos, and of course am very pleased with the Countryfile competition, but this award means much more to me as is a competition a lot of the professional photographers enter, and my photo will now be in a book alongside the likes of Andy Rouse, Mark Hamblin and Danny Green etc.


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.