Monday, 11 November 2013
A few reminders I have been asked by the office to put up for you all...
- Christmas cards are now available for order. As with last year, 4 exclusive designs. 2 per pack in a pack of ten. £6.50 a pack. You can order by phoning or dropping by to the office. I think you may also be able to order them from our website.
- Members Lunch Club is back for just three more dates. Those are the 5th, 11th and 18th of December. If you wish to attend, please phone to book a place as they are limited. The afternoon runs from 12pm-3pm and includes lunch, and hopefully a baby otter on view!
- From next year (January 2014) we will be open to the general public every weekend throughout the year!
- New keeper talks for the winter season are up on the page above. These will run from December half term through to the end of February half term. Our summer season will start again from March.
- Finally, don't forget this is the last month to submit your entries to our photographic competition... I will post a full reminder in a week or two after a fun little post we have lined up.
So that it's not all reminders, have a quick look at this clip of our deer coming to the end of the rut. No clashing antlers, but still some very interesting behaviours.